2. You agree that you will hold harmless Solution21 Inc. and its shareholders, officers, directors, clients and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this website or the information contained in this website or other web sites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will Solution21 or any of the information contributors to the website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if Solution21 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this website are not necessarily those of Solution21 nor are they endorsed by Solution21. Many clients of Solution21 Inc. have access to create their own material on websites, the material created by clients remains the responsibility of the said client and Solution21 Inc does not accept liability and responsibility related to said materrial.
4. Solution21 may provide links on the website to other web sites which are not under the control of Solution21. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing Dentistry21.com and Solution21inc.com is such a website. Also Solution21 may frame other web sites inside its frame or Dentistry21.com and Solution21inc.com (or it s clients websites) frame. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by Solution21 of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
7. This website (excluding linked sites) is hosted by Solution21, Inc. which is headquartered in the State of California, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of California, by accessing this website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of California, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Orange County, California and the United States District Court for the District of Orange county with respect to such matters. Solution21 and Dentistry21 make no representation that materials on the website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. Solution21, Inc. It?s logo, nameplates, Practice-XL, and Dentistry21 are trademarks of Solution21, Inc. and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.